[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:32:37 UTC 2016

Support. But perhaps some of us should start drafting a few para to be impartial but factual for segment   so there is no more than a two pager with a neutral, factual description for each.
I can volunteer to contribute on a and c, joining others!
WTSA as a topic  needs to be refined to be specific to ICANN and I think we should add an update about the ITU Working Groups on WSIS and Internet Public Policy, as item e.