[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Aug 31 14:45:26 UTC 2016

Dear Marilyn,

thanks for this suggestion. That would be an excellent way forward. May
I also remind everyone that we have WIKI pages on the topics, that we
could fill up/update:

a. CSTD United Nations WG on enhanced cooperation -
https://community.icann.org/x/jA6OAw
b. UNESCO special event about the misuse of technology for
radicalization - do we need a starting WIKI on UNESCO activities?
c. IGF - Sustainable Development Goals -
https://community.icann.org/x/fw6OAw -- should we add a sub-page toward
SDG to this general topic IGF WIKI page?
d. WTSA - https://community.icann.org/x/hg6OAw