[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:04:35 UTC 2016

I will reach out to UNESCO who has a great presence and can contribute.

Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG
To: marilynscade at hotmail.com; ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
From: ocl at gih.com
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 16:45:26 +0200

    Dear Marilyn,

    thanks for this suggestion. That would be an excellent way forward.
    May I also remind everyone that we have WIKI pages on the topics,
    that we could fill up/update:

    a. CSTD United Nations WG on enhanced cooperation -
    https://community.icann.org/x/jA6OAw

    b. UNESCO special event about the misuse of technology for
    radicalization - do we need a starting WIKI on UNESCO activities?

    c. IGF - Sustainable Development Goals -
    https://community.icann.org/x/fw6OAw -- should we add a sub-page
    toward SDG to this general topic IGF WIKI page?

    d. WTSA - https://community.icann.org/x/hg6OAw

    On 31/08/2016 16:32, Marilyn Cade