[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [council] AMENDMENT - Motion on Conditional Participation of the GNSO as a Chartering Organization for CCWG-IG

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:53:29 UTC 2016

I suggest we assemble a (Re-)Drafting Team and get on with it.

Marilyn has volunteered.
It might be a fair assumption that Keith and Farzi have "volunteered" as
well, by replying to this email.  (Which probably means I have volunteered
too).
Whether or not that's a fair assumption, I think we need some non-GNSO
participation in the drafting team to round things out (Marilyn, Keith,
Farzi and I are all similarly afflicted, though with different strains of
the GNSO virus).  A preponderance of GNSO folk is fine (especially since
the GNSO is the "inspiration" for this project), but we should be somewhat
more diverse than that....  (Farzi no longer even gives us geographic
diversity, since she's now a North American Georgia Peach, or Georgia Tech
Yellow Jacket, or something like that...)

Let's not wait until the meeting next week to get this going.  Wouldn't it
be nice to have a progress report at next week's meeting instead?

Any other volunteers?

Anyone volunteering to chair?  (Not I, with apologies, I'm chaired-out at
the moment.)

Greg