[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [council] AMENDMENT - Motion on Conditional Participation of the GNSO as a Chartering Organization for CCWG-IG

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Wed Dec 14 18:16:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I don't wear a nice hat of an officially appointed member of this
CCWG-IG, but I can certainly volunteer to be a part of the volunteers
group (and bring some geographic diversity at least to this group of
volunteers?). I dunno whether non-members can contribute though, so will
see what you say.

Cheers

Tanya