[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [council] AMENDMENT - Motion on Conditional Participation of the GNSO as a Chartering Organization for CCWG-IG

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:36:44 UTC 2016

If we focus on resolving the functional problems (not having regular
deliverables and touch points with the Chartering Organizations), that will
take some of the heat off the efforts to resolve the structural ones.

However, if we focus on solving the structural problem, and don't show
efforts to improve the functional problems, we will be under more heat.

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner *McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
C: 917-816-6428
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan at mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC