[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [council] AMENDMENT - Motion on Conditional Participation of the GNSO as a Chartering Organization for CCWG-IG

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Dec 14 20:45:14 UTC 2016

Good evening

I completely agree; the work we do is of a status, comparatively speaking,
that warrants us as a CCWG,

From:  <ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Marilyn
Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday 14 December 2016 13:55
To:  Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>, Greg Shatan
<gregshatanipc at gmail.com>, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
Cc:  ccwg <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [council] AMENDMENT - Motion
on Conditional Participation of the GNSO as a Chartering Organization for
CCWG-IG

before we suggest that we are not a legitimate CCWG, I prefer that we try to
assuage the objections and explain to those who are not perhaps aware of the
challenges to ICANN that continue and why the CCWG -- which is cross
community is important to continue.