[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call times; December 20-22

Desiree Cabrera desiree.cabrera at icann.org
Fri Dec 16 17:54:26 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Just a reminder that the poll on potential call dates and times will be closing at the end of business today.

If you haven't answered or if you wish to change your answer, please go to the link listed below.

All the best,
Desiree
____
Desiree Cabrera
Executive Assistant
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers