[ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN58 Block Schedule and High Interest Topic

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:51:59 UTC 2016

I really don't think it's a good idea to have a HIT for Copenhagen. It
takes our attention away from making ccwg ig relevant and it took a lot of
time and effort last time to have a good session. I think resources should
be directed towards making the ccwg ig a relevant active ongoing ccwg. Not
a one session show. Let's have a working session instead of a HIT. If we
want to inform people about igf and the like we can do it in out face to
face meeting.