[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:18:58 UTC 2016

Marilyn I would really appreciate it if you would stop asserting that I want to talk about my paper.  I have never said that. I suggested that fragmentation / openness is an important topic that’s being discussed outside our bubble that is relevant to it and that if we wanted to do something new instead of recycling the usual topics ad infinitum this was one option. That’s it.  Please do not mischaracterize what I’ve said to suit your purposes.