[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Feb 1 20:34:56 UTC 2016

Dear Marilyn,

On 30/01/2016 18:12, Marilyn Cade wrote:
> Might I again insist that we invite Chengetai Masango, IGF Secretariat
> and Peter Major, CSTD Chair to this session. That would fit into 1,2.3

I personally think this is a good idea. They would definitely have
things to say about all of the topics.
All - any other suggestions?
Any feedback on the agenda itself?

Reminder: (with the GAC round-up brought to the beginning of the meeting
since it is a short item)

Proposed Public Session in Marrakech (75 minutes total time)

1. GAC High Level meeting takeaway (5 minutes)

2. The WSIS+10 process (20 minutes)
a. main outcomes
b. what to look out for in the future

3. Debate about Fragmentation vs. Openness (30 minutes)

Inputs:
WEF - fragmentation paper
OECD debate on this topic. Is a follow-up to ministerial meeting in Seoul.
Context in the names and numbers
The Wushen conference

--- end of agenda