[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:06:10 UTC 2016

Olivier

Sorry I didn't attend all the preparatory meetings so I am not sure about a
couple of things .
Why are we having a GAC high level meeting takeaway in our ig session?  Can
we be at least more specific how they fit? Is the takeaway about wsis etc?

I still don't  know where we are putting igf sec and cstd.
We have been always struggling to put new faces on the panel.  Cant some
participants that have become active in this field brief us on issues?

Best

Farzaneh