[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:37:46 UTC 2016

Ron, I will welcome your contacting me off list, at my email and as I can, I will be happy to have a dialogue with you. However, I have to respect that these lists are not for my expressing  personal views that are not directly about the purpose of the list.   Therefore, I have to decline this invitation to personally debate what happened at WSIS+10.
My posts here are about the program at ICANN's upcoming meeting.
I won't promise to be urgently responsive, as I am hard at work but as I can, I will try to respond to your efforts to learn about the WSIS+10 events. Fortunately, there were really good webcasts. Just do a search on WSIS+10 and United Nations.