[ccwg-internet-governance] FOLLOW UP ACTIONS FROM THE CCWG IG MEETING ON 29/1

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Feb 8 22:15:56 UTC 2016

Marilyn

Good evening and many thanks; we agreed on last Call we could build on (and improve) Workshop description as we moved forward.

I will be in Geneva all next week; excellent idea to have a general meet up.

Re Marrakech the IG public session is scheduled for Thursday morning @ 09.00; while F2F CWG is on Wednesday @ 10.45.