[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Feb 9 16:02:29 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I think that some of the participants in the CCWG Internet Governance
have managed to meet F2F in the NCPH inter-sessional. I have received
some more input on the proposed Marrakech agendas which we'll discuss in
today's call:
https://community.icann.org/x/ygWAAw

Proposed Public Session in Marrakech (75 minutes total time)
Thursday morning @ 09.00

1. GAC High Level meeting takeaway (5 minutes)
[ This is just going to be a quick summary of the results of the GAC
High Level meeting that took place on the Monday of the meeting. I have
a response from the GAC Chair that a GAC Vice Chair will be able to
deliver this. ]

2. The WSIS+10 process (30 minutes)
a. main outcomes
b. what to look out for in the future

Proposed Panellists:
Hana AlHashimi - speaking about the SDGs
Peter Major - speaking about CSTD's Enhanced Cooperation
Chengetai Masango - speaking about IGF extension

There then follows an open floor discussion for the remainder of this
section time.

3. Debate about Fragmentation vs. Openness (20 minutes)
Inputs:
WEF - fragmentation paper (presented by Bill Drake)
OECD debate on this topic. Is a follow-up to ministerial meeting in
Seoul.(who?)
Context in the names and numbers

(note that The Wushen conference will not be discussed explicitly due to
its sensitivity)

We need to choose panellists for this second part of the session.

F2F Working Group Session
Wednesday @ 10.45

Please contribute the topics which you think we should discuss.
One of them will need to be:
WSIS Forum Workshop Preparation