[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:17:37 UTC 2016

Hi Olivier

I suggest we just skip the fragmentation topic as there’s not enough time to say anything about the issues or developments elsewhere, some of which you’ve indicated are off limits anyway.  As an alternative, you could follow the now standard format of WSIS process talk followed by a section on Misc. Everything Else.  In the latter context, people might be interested to hear what was decided by the NMI CC in Madrid just prior, as well as about the OECD ministerial and other settings.

Best

Bill