[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:49:20 UTC 2016

Yes I know there are three Icann meetings and this is the first in trilogy
but I still don't understand why we need to have UN staff to speak during
the first one.

Yes Marilyn I know that they talk about ig in GAC.  It has to be clarified
that is why we invited them.  I am not going to make it more complicated
but if you have GAC talk about ig why not other stakeholder groups?!.  Not
a point of discussion but I think it's odd to have GAC in the agenda with
no explanation.