[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Feb 9 17:50:48 UTC 2016

Farzaneh

Good afternoon. Great you are on list. Just to note:

  1.  The HL Meeting in Marrakech (they take place once a year) is organised by GAC Chair and Moroccan Government; thus proposed (brief) report on significant points emerging;
  2.  The IGF Secretariat is indeed part of UN; as you know, Chengetai often has useful information on plans for IGF and inter-sessional work.