[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:04:56 UTC 2016

Thanks for the first point. All I was asking for, please be clear on the
agenda about that.

on the second point, well of course I know that already. Yes Chengetai has
useful information but they are organizational. Do not need 30 minutes. we
have discussed this already. I also don't think they will say things that
others who are involved with the process or MAG members active in ICANN
don't know. we can have  them on the panel for 5-7 minutes. Symbolic
presence.

--
Farzaneh