[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call of 9 Feb 2016

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:01:58 UTC 2016

thanks, Bill.
As to Wolfgang speaking -- was he at Wuzan Conference? As he is  also a Board member of ICANN and a co author of your paper on fragmentation, and has spoken many many time, as Farzaneh noted, maybe we look further.
But more importantly, as a Board member, he may be obliged to defend Fadi, should the issue of Fadi's separate meetings come up during the session.
Was there anyone there from the community at the Conference, as just an attendee? I saw a few folks who were attending not associated with ICANN.

I should have thought about this on our call, but doesn't the SSAC have a paper on blocking? Adding in a SSAC speaker might also be a very useful addition.