[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call of 9 Feb 2016

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 10 17:29:53 UTC 2016

On 10/02/2016 17:01, Marilyn Cade wrote:
> But more importantly, as a Board member, he may be obliged to defend
> Fadi, should the issue of Fadi's separate meetings come up during the
> session.

For the record, I'd really recommend that whoever will be moderating
will steer the discussion away from such a topic. The session will take
place on Thursday at 9:00am, a few hours before Fadi officially leaves
his position - so how relevant would a discussion about this be? ;-)
This is not about censorship, it's about efficient use of everyone's
time. What's done is done and we really should focus on the future and
things the CCWG IG could make a difference in.