[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call of 9 Feb 2016

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 10 19:49:39 UTC 2016

Dear Farzaneh,

my comments inline:

On 10/02/2016 18:59, farzaneh badii wrote:
> Wolfgang is not a board member anymore .

I never said he was.

> And why do we have to steer away the discussion about Wuzhen and
> ICANN? This is not about Fadi. It is about ICANN being represented
> there and if it is ok for ICANN to continue its representation.... so
> if it comes up , why not discuss it ?

Is ICANN represented there? What do you mean by "represented"? ICANN
representatives take part in many meetings from UN related meetings to
local IGFs etc. I don't think this WG has any way to dictate this. On
the other hand, if "represented" means ICANN representatives leading
initiatives on behalf of ICANN, that might be another story. I see a
different from participating in an initiative and leading an initiative.