[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call of 9 Feb 2016

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:10:52 UTC 2016

 I have two suggestions:

1. I suggest we invite Sam Dickinson to our panel to talk about WSIS+10 .
Sam is a great writer and speaker and has been very much involved with the
process.

2. To have a new voice, face, perspective I suggest we ask one of the
veteran ICANN fellows alumni who has been involved with IG to speak about
one of the topics either fragmentation or WSIS+10. If you agree, I send the
email to alumni list and see who will be interested.

Just suggestions not a point of argument - you can either take them or
leave them.

Best

Farzaneh

--