[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call of 9 Feb 2016

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:34:51 UTC 2016

While I respect Sam has joined the ICANN community and is contributing, really, I question the negativity that is being offered.
As someone who does attend the meetings, and pays attention, not just for a constituency but for others who care from developing countries, I am not at all willing to acceed to this argument, nor its negativity.
Come and participate.
at more than one session and more than just a few years. Join for the longer term. As most of us have done.
Listen to the concerns from the developing country participants
Then perhaps we can figure out whether anyone was offering logic, or an individual perspective