[ccwg-internet-governance] U.S. Nationlization of Apple's Employees

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 21:49:44 UTC 2016

" I know I've been offered such reimbursement
> for help delivering information in response to a subpoena but decided
> the amount offered wasn't worth the paperwork, a few hundred dollars
> in one case"

You originally stated in the quote above that in your rxperience you refused the reimbursement and also refused to do the paperwork.  Now you are saying that you refused the reimbursement but did the paperwork anyway?

Secondly, paperwork is different than being forced into creating a new product.  Apple already stated it helps the US Government with paperwork also, this isn't about paperwork though.  It is about being forced into creating a product, no different than being forced to pick cotton.

Ron