[ccwg-internet-governance] U.S. Nationlization of Apple's Employees

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Feb 18 23:25:26 UTC 2016

Dear Ron Baione,

please refrain from posting such material to the CCWG Internet
Governance mailing list, especially when you have cross posted the same
text to many other unrelated working group mailing lists and the topic
which you are posting about is way out of this working group's topics.
This type of behaviour is known as "trolling" (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll ) and is not tolerated here.

In order to help you with future postings, our discussions are framed by
the charter of this working group which you may download from
https://community.icann.org/x/lQInAw

Regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
Co-chair - CCWG Internet Governance