[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG Internet Governance Face to Face working group session in Marrakesh

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 06:12:35 UTC 2016

thanks very much for this, Olivier
Might I propose that ICANN staff provide a bullet summary of the activities of the CCWG-IG since its inception, that might include
frequency of meetings - how many have we held and whenfrequency of conf. calls - how many have we heldPublic Sessions held at ICANN and what the topics were, including the initial "town hall" we held re NMPerhaps statistics on attendance at face to face working sessions in terms of numbersAny other "public" events organized [e.g. the WSIS Forum workshop, etc]
While some of us may have institutional memory, really a sort of work at a glance would be helpful to all, I think