[ccwg-internet-governance] Update on Marrakech agendas

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 29 14:30:31 UTC 2016

I co organized the WSIS+10 session at IGF and also in NYGA with Am. Fonseca, and Lynn St Amour  co moderated both with him.
If she is coming, she could bring some gender presence to the speakers.
I propose first Am. Fonseca, if he is attending [I am trying to reach him to confirm] and Lynn St. Amour as back up.
I am also attending.