[ccwg-internet-governance] Update on Marrakech agendas

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:06:10 UTC 2016

Perhaps we also should gather to discuss.
I just learned that Lynn is not coming to Marrakech.
I regret that.
If I can help otherwise, we can advance options.

Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] Update on Marrakech agendas
To: ephraim at accessnow.org; marilynscade at hotmail.com
CC: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
From: mshears at cdt.org
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:51:23 +0000

    Same.

    On 2/29/2016 2:49 PM, Ephraim Percy
      Kenyanito wrote:

      Guys I will also be there. Looking forward to seeing
        you there.
      --
      Best Regards,

        Ephraim Percy Kenyanito

        Sub-Saharan Africa Policy Analyst

        Access Now | accessnow.org
      @ekenyanito

        PGP: E6BA8DC1

        Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1
      "Sent from Mobile Office on my Portable Device."
      On 29 Feb 2016 17:42, "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade at hotmail.com>