[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle Poll for CCWG-IG call times - January 14, 2016

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jan 6 16:16:55 UTC 2016

Dear Marilyn,

thanks for your kind note. Point taken. A discussion took place during
the call and I had the impression that due to other events only one day
was open/suitable. Now that the Doodle has been extended, I urge all
people who have responded before the Friday options were added, to go to
the poll & amend their entry.
The poll is at: http://doodle.com/poll/su2u826ehtfpueig

We'll have to close it in 24H in order to give advance notice for everyone.
Best wishes,

Olivier