[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle Poll for CCWG-IG call times - January 14, 2016

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:39:39 UTC 2016

I have arranged to travel back so that I can do the call on the 15th. If you cannot do that date, so be it.
Assuming that only those on a call are the relevant parties is not really helpful to us, as we have such diversity of engagement in this WG.
I have said enough on this front. I ask again: let's have a standing rule of at least more than one date and of course, multiple time slots.