[ccwg-internet-governance] NOMINATIONS FOR THE IGF MAG LAUNCHED

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:43:51 UTC 2016

Hello

I am an observer of the CCWG-IG work and I've been following the lists and
some of the webinars for a year or so now.
It is very interesting to hear about the MAG IGF process here as well as
further calls coming to engage potential candidates.
I've been nominated myself as LAC Civil Society/Academia and I hope to keep
on communicating with cross-community groups such as CCWG-IG not only to
gather your views but to learn more on the processes of large IG venues
such as IGF and how can they be even more important.

All the best,

Renata Aquino Ribeiro