[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Friday, January 15th - Draft Agenda Added

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:43:15 UTC 2016

Hi

Personally, I would think the priority is to decide what we will do in Marrakech in a little over a month.  I don’t know when staff intend to fill out the schematic program that’s posted now, but when they do we need to have agreed texts describing the sessions that are not thrown together at the last minute with speakers being added through side doors and all the rest.  I propose we start with item 6, come to some level of agreement rather than kicking the can to the next call, and only thereafter take up whatever external events people want update on.  Why not try to get something done?

Best

Bill