[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Friday, January 15th - Draft Agenda Added

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:56:48 UTC 2016

We had a very interactive and informative call/discussions and I applaud the chairing for making the session highly effective.
I also want to especially acknowledge the comments that were shared about how things are not necessarily settled for ten years, by the Outcome Document, and are indeed subject to annual change, which means that the work at CSTD; CSTD WG EC; IGF's embracing the continued improvements concepts [from the CSTD WG on Improvements] all remain vital elements.
I also want to note my suggestion that we pay attention to the WSIS Forum. This CCWG-IG could propose a Workshop, for instance, and as noted, I volunteered to work with others on that draft.
Several others committed and the staff were asked to set up a planning call. I will forward some times for a working call for next. week. WE are not using a new email list, but copying this list, so that the CCWG-IG feels fully informed!
Work ahead!