[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG - IG ACTIVITIES

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Jan 19 14:55:16 UTC 2016

Colleagues

At the start of our meeting last Friday there was a request as to whether ICANN staff had updated the previous timeline for IG events.  Please see attached.  We can of course update and amend (not least perhaps to reflect work that Marilyn has done).

Nigel Hickson
VP; UN and IGO Engagement
ICANN
Geneva