[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to CCWG IG call / preparing workshop submission for WSIS Forum in Geneva

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Jan 22 16:45:12 UTC 2016

Hello all,

just to let you know we have discussed next steps for this thread.
The concept is to prepare a workshop proposal for WSIS Forum. The
workshop proposal page is at:
https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2016/OCP/Submissions
>From there you can access all other information about WSIS Forum.

It was resolved that a small sub-group of interested people will take
part in putting together the proposal until our next call (which is
likely to be on Thursday 28 or Friday 29 January), where it will propose
the topic to the WG - in time to make amendments and get a green light
to submit the proposal before the 30 January 2016 deadline.

If you are interested in taking part in the discussion leading to design
this workshop, please email Marilyn Cade and me. Marilyn is CC'ed to
this message.