[ccwg-internet-governance] paper on Internet fragmentation

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:52:47 UTC 2016

Bill, thanks for posting the paper that I made reference to.
I respect that you, Vint, and Wolfgang are drafters on a paper submitted into WEF.
I remain concerned that we focus on ICANN's core activities for both the IG session at Marrakech, and at the WSIS Forum.
But congratulate you on your authorship, undoubtedly deserving of publicity elsewhere and even probably at the IGF itself as we look ahead.