[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum workshop proposal

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 26 19:23:24 UTC 2016

Dear CCWG IG participants,

FYI the sub-group to prepare a WSIS Forum proposal has exchanged emails
and also held a conference call. We ended up settling for proposing a
workshop about the ICANN Accountability process. Since this requires the
participation of CCWG Accountability participants and since we have so
little time (less than 3 days) to file the proposal, please be so kind
to find my email to the CCWG Accountability co-Chairs attached below for
your information.
At this stage if there is any concerns to our CCWG IG on proposing this
workshop, please voice them now. This topic will also be the subject of
our next call, likely to take place at the end of this week (details to
be sent by Desiree shortly, based on your Doodle responses)

Warmest regards,

Olivier