[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 23:30:11 UTC 2016

I apologize for missing the working call, as I had Internet outage due to a cable cut in my neighborhood.
After all, it is the infrastructure -- whether Internet or electricity.

NEVER mind.
I would like to propose that with all other considerations, we acknowledge and invite the IGF Secretariat = Chengetai Masango, and the chair of CSTD Peter Major.
Before we hear other quite interesting papers, first and foremost, I want to have both Peter Major, CSTD Chair, and Chengetai Masango, IGF Secretariat as speakers.