[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for CCWG IG public meeting in Marrakech

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:12:52 UTC 2016

Might I again insist that we invite Chengetai Masango, IGF Secretariat and Peter Major, CSTD Chair to this session. That would fit into 1,2.3

I realize that Bill has a strong interest to speak about his paper, but that has to be understood within a broader context, so that we do not take advantage in any way of our own endeavors.
I am sure that can be accommodated, carefully and respectively.
I would like to change the order to have the GAC High Level feedback much earlier in the agenda, as it deserves.
Marilyn Cade To: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org