[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF RETREAT 2016: CALL FOR WRITTEN INPUTS: ICANN CONTRIBUTION

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Jul 4 10:26:26 UTC 2016

Good morning

As discussed at the CCWG IG Session at the ICANN 56 meeting last week; I attach the contribution ICANN made regarding the IGF Retreat.  Details of latter at

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf-retreat-2016-call

The strategic issues to be covered at the Retreat will also be discussed during the MAG / Open Consultation sessions in New York from 12-14th July; see

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/jevents/icalrepeat.detail/2016/07/12/753/-/igf-2016-second-open-consultations-and-mag-meeting?Itemid=28

Thus happy to take forward any comments or views to the session at MAG.

Dear IGF Secretariat

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf-retreat-2016-call

Please find attached the ICANN Contribution to this most constructive Call.  We look forward to discussing these contributions during the appropriate session at the MAG Session in New York.

Would of course be happy to answer any queries or supply further views or information.

Nigel Hickson
VP; UN and IGO Engagement
Geneva

Mobile:  +41 79 951 9625