[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG INTERNET GOVERNANCE F2F MEETING; 15.00 UTC TODAY

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jul 5 16:36:58 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I have added the links to:

1. The Adobe Connect Virtual Room recording. It starts late but we have
a good 40 minutes of recording.
2. A first audio recording (15 minutes) of the start of the meeting,
missing around 10-15 minutes into the meeting, but catching Göran
Marby's comments. The recording then deteriorates for some reason.
3. A second audio recording of the rest of the meeting (40 minutes)

All available from: https://community.icann.org/x/HiqOAw

I am told that a transcript will be built from the recordings but will
have to follow-up to make sure it captures all three sources above. I
must admit that this recording feels more like handling illicit material
than a recording from an ICANN meeting. Parts of it even have the
drop-outs that are revealing of it having been smuggled out across
impenetrable borders. :-)