[ccwg-internet-governance] Call for IGF retreat on improvements written inputs
avri at acm.org
Sun Jun 5 05:33:51 UTC 2016
Retreat on Advancing the 10-Year Mandate of the Internet Governance
*[NEW] IGF Retreat 2016 Call for Written Inputs
IGF Retreat 2016 Call for Written Inputs
All stakeholders are invited to send written inputs commenting on issues
that will be discussed (agenda
reference to the following background documentation. The guiding
questions below are based on the the draft agenda:
1) What are some ways to:
- Improve the overall preparatory process of the IGF,
- Improve the nomination process and make-up of the Multistakeholder
Advisory Group (MAG) and the appointment process for the IGF-MAG Chair,
- Strengthen the IGF support structures?
2) What measures can be taken to engage those stakeholders who are
currently unengaged, with a view to expand and diversify physical and
3) What are the ways we can better capture the outputs of the IGF
and increase their visibility and impact?
4) What modalities should be put in place to ensure sustained
funding to support the IGF process and the IGF Secretariat.
5) How can the IGF better support the work of national and regional
IGF initiatives (NRIs) and how can synergies between the IGF and NRIs
and amongst NRIs be increased?
6) What are other issues, if any, that could be discussed at the
Please keep your inputs concise. The deadline for submitting
contributions to igfretreat at intgovforum.org
<mailto:igfretareat at intgovforum.org> is 1 July. All written inputs
received will be shared in public on the IGF website. We kindly ask that
you group your inputs according to the specific agenda item if possible.
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
More information about the ccwg-internet-governance