[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG Internet Governance Face to Face meeting in Helsinki

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Jun 21 13:44:34 UTC 2016

HI Olivier,

So glad you were successful in getting us a meeting, but concerned that it will
not be on the schedule. Does this mean the the details will also not be in the
app and on the web. These can be updated and push out updates on the fly so not
sure why we can not get into this official calendar

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide