[ccwg-internet-governance] Meeting Details: CCWG Internet Governance F2F meeting in Helsinki

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Jun 24 19:18:08 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

details of our F2F meeting have come through but will not be publicised
on the ICANN Web Site, nor the ICANN 56 App.

As a result, please take note of the agenda below. I will send a
calendar invite shortly, so you can all save it in your calendars.

This agenda is shown on our Helsinki meeting WIKI page:
https://community.icann.org/x/HiqOAw