[ccwg-internet-governance] Internet Governance in Transition: The ITU as a Battleground for Rival Visions

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon May 2 00:16:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am also closely following the wtsa as well and the internet governance, wsis, and cyber issues being discussed at the WTSA.  I would be happy to also help with the briefing. Sorry to have missed Friday's call as it occurred during a jewish holiday, but will look for the transcript.

Best,
Judith

Sent from my iPad
Judith at jhellerstein.com