[ccwg-internet-governance] Internet Governance in Transition: The ITU as a Battleground for Rival Visions

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 09:23:23 UTC 2016

Great, Judith.
I always find WSIS Forum rich with information in the workshop sessions! New voices and others in the broader ecosystem that care about Internet Governance. So, not about the DNS sector so much, but for those on the CCWG-IG who are engaged in the broader IG/WSIS larger worlds, a lot of interesting dialogues.