[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call times - May 11-12

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 22:50:32 UTC 2016

I ask that we move this call to the following week and debrief from both WSIS Forum and CSTD.
Both are important but the perhaps more challenging discussions of relevance to ICANN will be during CSTD's last two days -- the very days that staff are proposing a call. I don't see the value in that.
Any community members attending CSTD, such as myself and ICANN staff, such as  Nigel, and anyone else from ICANN civil society, or technical community, or from the business community who are in attendance will be busy on those days.
So, apologies, but again, I have asked several times: why is there only one week as options?
We must start offering at least 2-3 days over two weeks... as standard.