[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG IG WORKSHOP AT WSIS FORUM 2016 ON ICANN ACCOUNTABILITY PROCESS

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 11 09:41:25 UTC 2016

Dear Nigel,

thank you very much for this.
There is also a summary of the session published at the GI Platform:
http://digitalwatch.giplatform.org/sessions/ccwg-accountability

I have added all of these links and documents to our WIKI page focussing
on WSIS Forum 2016 at: https://community.icann.org/x/Gj6AAw

As the workshop was such a success under the masterful leadership of
Matthew Shears, I think that this is exactly the sort of information
that Co-Chairs should send to their Chartering Organisation, as an
example of the work of this CCWG. I will definitely let the ALAC know of
the workshop's outcomes and point to its WIKI page.