[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call times - May 11-12

Desiree Cabrera desiree.cabrera at icann.org
Wed May 11 15:09:58 UTC 2016

Dear all,

The doodle poll will be extended to accommodate more voting on dates and times next week, May 18-20. Please click the link below if you wish to update your previous vote or cast a vote if you have not already done so.

https://doodle.com/poll/36x57dfcapv2bmwq

I will close the poll tomorrow, May 12 at 1700 UTC.

All the best,
Desiree
____
Desiree Cabrera
Executive Assistant
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers